sábado, octubre 23, 2004

Adagio...

Si hay una música capaz de tocarme el alma,
ésa es sin duda la del Adagio de Albinoni...
Hace un tiempo descubrí que alguien le
había puesto letra y la interpretaba Lara Fabián...
Aquí está su letra, todo un hipertexto...


Adagio...

I don't know where to find you
I don't know how to reach you
I hear your voice in the wind
I feel you under my skin
Whithin my heart and my soul
I'll wait for you
Adagio...

All of these nights without you
All of my dreams surround you
I see and I touch your face
I fall into your embrace
When the time is right, I know
You'll be in my arms
Adagio...

I close my eyes and I find a way
No need for me to pray
I've walked so far
I've fought so hard
Nothing more to explain
I know all that remains
Is a piano that plays...

If you know where to find me
If you know how to reach me
Before this light fades away
Before I run out of my faith
Be the only man to say
That you'll hear my heart
That you'll give your life
Forever you'll stay...

Don't let this light fade away
No No No No No
Don't let me run out of faith
Be the only man to say
That you believe, make me believe
You won't let go
Adagio...

2 comentarios:

Azul... dijo...

Si puedes, escucha a Lara Fabián interpretarlo...
se te va a erizar hasta el Alma...

¡Gracias por la visita, Kike!
Me ha hecho mucha ilusión verte por aquí =o)

Azul

Para los curiosos, Kike es el dueño del Blog "Peor para el Sol" =o)
en http://x.bosqueanimado.com/

Anónimo dijo...

Me alegra encontrar a otra latinoamericana que siente el mismo escalofrío con la voz de Lara... =) pensé que era la única =P

Un abrazo!